BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A clarification of our intentions


Recently I tried to upload a link to our last post on to my Facebook. I couldn't. Apparently, It had been marked  spam or abusive. Now I'm not too sure why this is, but it seemed to correlate with Mike posting a link on Adrian Paul's Facebook page.  So just in case we have offended any fans I thought Mike and I should make our feelings about Highlander and Adrian Paul known.

WE LOVE HIGHLANDER AND ADRIAN PAUL!
Seriously.
Yes we gently poke fun at some of the stories and characters, but we really truly love this show. 
Not in an ironic way either.
We spent 2 months watching every single episode of Highlander on Netfilx instant play, and we did little else. When we finished, we were sad there were no more episodes to watch.  It was a, " Well now what are we going to do!" moment. That is when we decided to make this blog. You see, this blog gives us the opportunity watch all the episodes over again and connect with other fans or at least with people who understand. 
So please, If you really feel something we have said is so offensive that you have to mark it as spam or abusive, contact us first. We will happily discuss our views with you.   

Now, we are off to watch episode 3 so I can blog about it later tonight. 
Sincerely,
Katharine and Mike

0 comments: